Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Our client is an international company active in the oil & gas/maritime business.
At the moment we are searching for our client an experienced
Senior Legal Counsel, ad interim
Starting: Immediately , Based: Headoffice, region South Holland (NL)
In this role you:
- Draft, review and negotiate (large) international commercial (service) contracts.
- Advise on insurance requirements and matters.
- Provide legal support to (senior) management in case of complex and/or large-scale disputes, claim settlements and arbitrations.
- Monitor progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
The Legal Counsel will be positioned within an international and challenging commercial environment. The home base is The Netherlands.
- A Masters’ degree in Law.
- Ca. 10+ years’ experience in an in-house legal position in an international setting.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas or Maritime sector.
- In depth knowledge of - and experience with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating international commercial contracts
- Well-developed knowledge of contract law and corporate law. Knowledge of common law is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of the French language is an advantage.
- A challenging interim role, starting as Interim Senior Legal Counsel in the world of Oil & Gas/Maritime business, in a dynamic global environment,
- Starting: immediately
- Fulltime, 3-4 days a week in the office
- Ca. 3 months
Procedure: closed, selected candidate started immediately
Interested? We would like to receive your cv. For questions you are invited to contact Herman Bosma of Legal-Partner.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90 or +31 (0)6 – 53 729 045.