Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Legal Counsel NL/International
With strong business focus
Our client is a well known global operating company active the ICT industry.
Our client delivers a total package to care about ICT related systems and solutions on behalf of small up to large global operating companies.
On behalf of this very interesting company we are looking for a professional and dynamic
The Legal Counsel will be part of a compact professional legal team and will manage and coordinate all kind of legal and commercial contracts, and also some corporate related affairs. In this position you will be really part of the business, so you will be also responsible to cover legal risks and support the business and company to growth further.
- Master's degree in Law and/or job-related;
- Over about 5 years of experience, as a legal counsel and/or contract manager in dynamic international ICT or related business;
- Some specific qualifications: strong analytical, pragmatic, client and business focus, hands-on, selfstarter, teamworker, networker, dynamic, energetic, stress resistant, flair, highly motivated, strong negotiation and planning skills;
- Fluently in English and proficient in Dutch. Knowledge of another language is an advantage.
- A dynamic broad and responsible legal function in a growing well known global operating company in the ICT business;
- A challenging and rewarding work environment with a competitive salary in line with the responsibilities;
- Fulltime / 4 days a week.
Contact or e-mail Herman Bosma at Legal-Partner.
Indien u geïnteresseerd bent in bovengenoemde, nodigen wij u uit uw gegevens te mailen aan email@example.com en/of contact op te nemen met mr. Herman Bosma.