Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Our client is a global leader in high-tech consultancy, delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Since almost a decade they offer innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
The Group has more than 75.000 employees located in more than 900 locations around the globe.
Because of the further growth strategy and a lot of legal related subjects a new vacancy has arisen for an experienced
Legal Counsel Benelux & Nordic Region
Generalist, employment law, risk, compliance, ethics; Based: Utrecht (NL)
In this role you provide general legal advice (national and international) and are responsible for development, implementation and control of policies and procedures regarding employment law, compliance, risk management, corporate governance and ethics in the Benelux & Nordic Region.
The Legal Counsel will be part of the global Legal team, reports to the General Counsel in UK and has a dotted line to the Country Chief Executive in NL. The home base is Utrecht.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures regarding HR and employment law
- Offering legal advice and support to the business with regards to commercial contracting and contract management, compliance, risk analyses, SLA’s, NDA's, LOI's, PCG's
- Assist HR in legal matters (labour law, local Works Council, Union)
- Taking care of compliancy policies, further development of compliancy rules, implementing, maintaining and auditing, incl. Code of Ethics
- Provide commercial risk training, management and awareness and advice to the internal business
- Ensuring corporate governance basics are observed (director’s appointments, board meetings, key decisions)
- Contribute to contract audit programme across the region that would improve efficiency
- General legal advice and use of preferred external legal suppliers, control legal spend
- Law degree (Msc.), specialization in labour law is desirable
- 6+ year experience as solicitor/advocate/lawyer, including in-house counsel
- Ability to work and adapt quickly within a dynamic professional international
- matrix organisation
- Strong analytical skills, able to work accurately and to communicate
- at all levels including board level
- Ability to multi-task, flexible attitude, dynamic and proactive person with a
- high level of organisation and strong time-management skills
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
- A challenging new role, as Legal Counsel in a world leader company providing safety, environmental protection and sustainability high quality services to help the society meet the growing challenges of quality,
- Possibility to give guidance, coordinate and roll out this new legal position
- Being part of a growing learning organization with a lot of possibilities to develop yourself
- In a modern office located in Utrecht
- Function for 4-5 days a week, with a lot of flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
Status procedure: successfully completed
We would like to receive your motivation, cv and salary indication.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions you are invited to contact Herman Bosma, Legal-Partner. Telephone number +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90.
Tags: company lawyer, bedrijfsjurist, inhouse lawyer, advocaat, solicitor, consultant, labour, labor, employment, compliance, ethics, international, amersfoort, dutch, legal, benelux, human resource, risk, hr, hrm, attorney