New role, international scale-up (HR Services, Consulting, Int. Mobility NL/EU, 1.000+ empl.).
International Legal Counsel a.i./permanent
International Labor Law, HRM, Mobility
Tactical, strategic, professionalize, set-up & projects
Region EU: at one of their offices NL/EU/remote
As the first General Legal Counsel you will be part of the just set up EU Expert Team. You know how to take this new role directly with impact as tactical, strategic International Legal Counsel in this fast-paced, -growing company, expanding in even more EU countries.
With focus on:
International HR Services, Mobility, Payroll, Outsourcing and Labor Law. Plus Compliance, GDPR, IP, Social, Tax, commercial agreements, negotiating.
- Master Degree Dutch and/or EU Law
- NL/EU Labor Law, International Mobility & HRM
- Ca. 10+ years experience as Legal Counsel/Lawyer/Advocaat
- Compliance, GDPR, Outsource Employment, Tax, IP
- Project, Process & Risk Management
- Professionalize, draft and review legal documents, agreements and procedures/policies
- English fluently and preferably another EU language
- Competences: expert, international oriented, flexible, stress resistant, strong business partner, project/stakeholder management, problem solver, get the job done, flair
- Challenge to act as first General Legal Counsel in this fast-paced international scale-up NL/EU
- Set up and professionalize the legal function
- Start: directly, at short notice
- Period: ca. 3-6 months (interim)
- Availability: 24-40 hours
- Tariff/salary: market conform
Status Procedure: fulfilled, interim started
Are you interested please mail your cv directly (!) to or call Herman Bosma of Legal-Partner.
E-mail: email@example.com Telephone number +31 (0)6 – 53 729 045
Tags: international General, Legal Counsel, Head Legal, Lawyer, Labor Law, Employment Law, Human Resources, HRM, labour law, international mobility, outsourcing, payroll, hr services, EU, NL, English, senior, interim, zzp, freelance, fulltime, parttime, hybride, remote, start-up, scale-up