Challenging Legal interim assignment
Our client is a dynamic international company active in the energy/oil & gas/maritime business.
At the moment we are searching for our client an experienced
Senior Legal Counsel, ad interim
Based: Headoffice, region Randstad (NL)
In this role you:
- Draft, review and negotiate (large) international commercial (service) contracts and tenders.
- Advise on claims, insurance requirements and matters.
- Monitor progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
The Legal Counsel will be positioned within an international and challenging commercial environment. The home base is The Netherlands.
- A Masters’ degree in Law.
- Ca. 10+ years’ experience in an in-house legal position in an international setting.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas, Energy and/or Maritime sector.
- In depth knowledge of - and experience with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating international commercial contracts
- Well-developed knowledge of contract law and corporate law. Knowledge of common law is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English.
- A challenging interim role, starting as Interim Senior Legal Counsel in the world of Oil & Gas/Maritime business, in a dynamic global environment,
- Starting: immediately/at short notice
- Ca. 4 days a week (at the moment remote)
- Ca. 6 months
Interested? If you match the profile, we would like to receive your cv. If you have any questions you are also invited to contact Herman Bosma of Legal-Partner.
E-mail: email@example.com Telephone +31 (0)6 – 53 729 045.
tags: oil & gas, legal counsel, interim, netherlands, randstad, senior, maritime, energy, logistics, marine, global, international, contracts manager