This vacancy already has been filled.
Our principle, is an international, innovative, EU funded knowledge-organization. Due to significant growth, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization, we are looking for a
You will be working alongside and providing support to the Legal & Compliance Team. You will be required to prepare documents, policies and templates and help setting up and defining new and existing processes.
You will assist in developing key policies, procedures and processes. You are key contact for standard contracts liaising with representatives across the business and you will support on functional infrastructure including special organizational projects. Next to that you are responsible for day to day contract management and repository and for the day to day organization of the IP/trademark portfolio.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- About 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role:
- International outlook;
- Strong IT skills;
- Project management skills;
- Getting things done mentality, flexible, adaptable, team player;
- Attention to detail, outgoing, client-focused;
- Fluency in English, knowledge of another (European) language is considered a plus.
- A global role with strong European focus within an exciting field of activity;
- A solid 2nd career step;
- Based in Amsterdam, central location, easily reachable by public transport;
- Occasionally international travel;
- Contribute to constantly improving the workplace experience in order to support the good cause of this organization;
- Fulltime position;
- Permanent contract.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your cv, motivation & salary indication to Susanne van der Zwart, email@example.com
T +31 (0)70 360 69 90