Legal-Partner is committed to and protects your privacy. This means that Legal-Partner makes every reasonable effort to ensure that your personal information provided to us is treated confidentially. We follow the NVP recruitment code and adhere to the Legal rules of information storage.
When personal data (such as your cv, motivation letter, etc.) are provided to Legal-Partner through an application, registration or otherwise, this means that you agree to the inclusion and processing of this data in the Legal-Partner database.
The relevant personal data will be used to:
- To inform you periodically of current vacancies that may match your profile;
- To inform you, by email or by post, about the services, news items or events of Legal-Partner;
- Make your cv available, only with your consent, to potentially interested employers.
Your personal data is stored securely and carefully by Legal-Partner. They are not accessible to people who do not have the required access rights.
Provide personal data to third parties
- Only after you have agreed to this, at your own request or if it is included in a contract between you and Legal-Partner.
- To companies that provide us with services such as accountants, Legal advisers, etc. who need this information or if we are required to provide information in accordance with Legal or statutory obligations.
In addition to the data you provide, statistical / numerical information is also occasionally collected. This data is not linked to a name or address. The purpose of these general measurement data is to improve (the navigation and structure of) the website, the range of services and to improve the findability of the website.
Access to your data
At any time you are entitled to request a copy of the data held about you by us. You can contact Legal-Partner to request your data. You also have the right to instruct Legal- Partner to stop using and delete your data.
On Legal-Partner.nl you will find links to other websites. Legal-Partner has no control over the websites referred to. Please consult the relevant privacy disclaimer.
There are also websites that refer to our website. These websites are operated by parties other than Legal-Partner. Legal-Partner is not responsible for personal data that is left at these sites. Please consult the privacy statement of the relevant partner site how they handle personal data.
All content on these pages is the property of Legal-Partner and is protected under Dutch and international copyright laws. The content placed by third parties in the form of, for example, weblogs or the like is the property of the author of the article.