Our client is an renowned international company active in a dynamic global B2B business (logistics, oil & gas, maritime, on/offshore, tech)
At the moment we are searching for our client an enthusiastic
International Corporate Legal Counsel
Focus: corporate law, housekeeping & compliance
Based: Headoffice, Rotterdam (NL)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide counsel on and establish new corporate structures and entities, and amend existing ones, such as the incorporation, merger and liquidation of legal entities and the registration of entities and branches thereof worldwide.
- Prepare corporate documents such as minutes of board and shareholder meetings, articles, shareholder agreements, and powers of attorney for general purposes and transactions.
- Implement and follow up on mandates of directors, auditors, and other key stakeholders.
- Collect and review corporate information and supporting documentation for our entities.
- Ensure corporate compliance and provide support as needed.
- Assist in and review compliance and due diligence requests from customers, etc.
- Provide legal advice and assistance on corporate governance and compliance matters.
- Assist with intra-group financing transactions, agreements and security.
- Manage corporate housekeeping and maintain the legal database up-to-date.
- Provide legal support for purchases, sales, (change of) ownership, and registration.
- Manage contract lifecycle and develop legal templates and processes.
- Establish legal policies and procedures and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Develop training programs for employees to ensure compliance with policies.
The Legal Counsel will be positioned within an international and challenging commercial environment. The home base is The Netherlands.
- A Bachelor and Master degree in Law.
- Experience as corporate legal counsel in an international setting, preferably in the maritime and/or oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of international contract and corporate law, and preferably also of compliance.
- Strong strategic, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Positive attitude, proactive can-do mentality, and ability to work in a team.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
You must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- A challenging role as International Corporate Legal Counsel in a dynamic global environment (B2B)
- In an enthusiastic and collegial team
- Opportunity to develop and grow yourself
- Competitive remuneration package
And you meet the requirements, we would like to receive your cv. For questions you are invited to contact Herman Bosma of Legal-Partner.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number +31 (0)6 – 53 729 045.
tags: legal counsel, corporate law, corporate housekeeping, compliance, corporate law, global business, tech, oil, gas, logistics, maritime, onshore, offshore, English, Rotterdam, south-holland, zuid-holland, netherlands, medior level, permanent job