This vacancy already has been filled.
European Legal Counsel
Region: Headoffice Amsterdam (NL)
Our principle is a fast growing international company. Further grow of the company has to happen through growth of their existing storage facilities and acquiring new. They are now busy with rolling out and implementing new corporate arrangements, policies and procedures.
Because of the further growth strategy and a lot of legal related subjects a new vacancy has arisen for an experienced
In this role you provide legal advice (national and international) and are partly responsible for development, implementation and control of policies regarding compliancy and international ruling. You will set up and coordinate the legal department. The Legal Counsel will be positioned within an international and challenging commercial environment. The home base is Amsterdam. You are willing to travel to European countries from time to time.
- Working closely with the Sales and Leadership team;
- Liaising with our customer’s lawyers and sales managers;
- Offering legal advice and support to the business with regards to commercial contracting and contract management , risk analyses, NDA's, LOI's, MoU's;
- Providing tangible and hands-on corporate legal advice on matters specific to the business;
- Taking care of compliancy policies, further development of compliancy rules, implementing, maintaining and auditing;
- Supporting the business by providing corporate governance documentation and assistance;
- Keep track on SPA's, due diligences, regarding possible acquisitions.
- Law degree (Msc.), specialised in corporate law;
- 10+ year experience as in company laywer/legal;
- Ability to work and coordinate with a diverse and international group of people in different European countries;
- Strong analytical skills, able to work accurately and quickly and to communicate at all levels including board level;
- Legal and drafting skills, as well the ability to work with (legal) firms in France, Portugal, Italy, Spain;
- Ability to multi-task, flexible attitude, dynamic and proactive person with a high level of organisation and strong time-management skills;
- (some) experience with compliancy and ethics.
- Challenging new role, starting as Legal Counsel in a strong growing international environment, active in 5 European countries;
- Possibility to give guidance, coordinate and roll out this new legal position;
- In a new modern office (per October ‘17);
- Attractive remuneration package.
We would like to receive your motivation, cv and salary indication. For questions you are invited to contact Herman Bosma, Legal Partner.
Tags: company lawyer, bedrijfsjurist, inhouse lawyer, corporate law, ondernemingsrecht, international, commercial contracts lawyer.